davic or docsics

corey

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi does any one know if hampshire or dorset are pure davic thanks

check downloads if your ntl your davic,butn samsung and pace 4010 use docsis software..

corey said:
hi does any one know if hampshire or dorset are pure davic thanks
You need to be more specific. They are large areas. Hampshire has places like Southampton and Winchester on Bromley and Andover which is fed by Langley. A Pace 4010 is a docsis......hmmm?

Regards...........Chookey​

4010 is davic, samsung will work in either davic (pure ntl) or docsis (exC&W NTL) areas

Hey guys, can someone jsut confirm for me that samsung can be used on Docsis, i.e: Any Ex CW area?

Can any samsung be used in ex cw regardless of its origin?

Last edited:
Hey guys, can someone jsut confirm for me that samsung can be used on Docsis, i.e: Any Ex CW area?

Can any samsung be used in ex cw regardless of its origin?

Yes asif mate, Sammys are used in ex-c&w, you just need to reset it and the the net id and do a card ect.

Clive.

Yes asif mate, Sammys are used in ex-c&w, you just need to reset it and the the net id and do a card ect.

Clive.
Cool, never knew that. Well, i DO remember reading something about it timmme ago but it just slipped my mind.

Parcelforce havent delivered btw m8. Missed it. :(

:eek: huh, well i got a parcel undelivered card!!! i thought it woz from you :eek: my bad lol

I've sent you something now which you should get before 1pm tomorrow, don't worrie about paying me for postage or anything, consider it a christmass prezzie :)

Clive.

:eek: ahh thanx duude. thats really nice of you. dunno wot the hell that parcelforce thing is all about.... o well.

BEst regards n wishes :)

Back