"Dashlaunch Temp Monitor V1.5 – Graphics Enchanced" in forum "DashLaunch "

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
big shout out to the op

* v1.5 *
- Added: It’ll now display temps in etheir Celcius (Default) or Fahrenheit ** NOTE: Default temperature thresholds are set in celcius and will NOT be converted! **
- Added: When changing the display temperature unit it’ll update itself with the new settings for everything (except for previous entries in the log)
- Added: Hovering over a temperature box in the main window will show you the minimum, average and maximum temperatures for the current session
* v1.4 *
- Changed: Major code cleanup
- Changed: No longer saving settings to file on disk, it now saves settings to registry
- Changed: The options window no longer have textboxes for numeric input, it now have NumericUpDown, meaning you now have arrows to choose input with
icon_smile.gif

- Added: Graphs, you can now get statistics on how your consoles temperatures changes over time (this uses ZedGraph: A flexible charting library for .NET - CodeProject )
- Added: Method to convert « old style settings » to new one…
- Added: Corona memory units are now displayed with an easier to read path aswell
icon_smile.gif

- Added: Added some more poweron reasons (and changed a little with how they’re displayed)

MinAverageMax.png

FC3_Auto.png

FC3_100P.png

DL_100P.png

here

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i am gonna try this software.
but for me i usually put Slims on 65% Fan speeds and Fats i think 805 (did not do any Fat for a while)

Back