Darkman's patch for TM1000 series

chrome307

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just seen this posted 15 mins ago by Darkman and have added it to this post.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Untested by me tho' .....................mean's moving all the furniture around...LOL and would you believe my luck my remote is up the wall, spoke to Technomate today and I have to go in to get a new one..............wish the stb box had a MENU button and directional keys ie up/down/left/right .......would have helped..........anyway going to suggest it to them via their website and in person LOL

BTW I'm not responsible for any damage you do to their STB's I found this on their site!

chrome

Please note that this firmware update is for the TM1000D model and not the TM1500Ci+ model.

The firmware update for the other model is in the TV Cabo post.

chrome

Watcha chrome, Life's A Bitch, and then you get a S.T.B, and a dish, and then life gets more interesting.: whip : :licker: , And it's still a bitch, lol:stickout: . Lots of fun though. regards raptor.:)

raptor214 said:
Watcha chrome, Life's A Bitch, and then you get a S.T.B, and a dish, and then life gets more interesting.: whip : :licker: , And it's still a bitch, lol:stickout: . Lots of fun though. regards raptor.:)

To F*****G True m8 :)

yep there is a website & forum that he uses for advertising and posting of his files. I do not wish to dis-respect him personally, but the site is too commercial and too biased for many to stick around regular. It has server problems with high traffic and in my opinion a little difficult to understand for english and newbies too. Please dont take that as an insult Mr Darkman, just my opinion and we like to help you here by sharing your great work, promoting DigitAlb, and keeping some of that high internet traffic away at peak times :).

You wont find links from many satellite forums, including this one. One of the rules here is no links to similar forums offering similar advice, which basically applies everywhere nowadays (not that i agree). - The reason is that most boards have sponsors and they dont want you going elsewhere to another board and buying from another sponsor, but we dont have sponsors we just want members to return here for fun FREE.
Regards
:)

Back