darkman

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
Seems as though darkman has a little suprise for christmas with his technomate files I wonder what it is maybe c+ tequilla

All new files . Soon the suprise !!!!!only to ***** forum.

this was in the email

My guess is that it's something to do with card sharing.......probably for the 7000's series owners.

Regarding new packages, I know that this 'Cerebro' card opens up the Premiere package, but I got an email today from a german site that it too will open up D+ in the near future.

Who knows eh??

As they say.................watch this space!!

chrome

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Seen them mate cost about 60 quid but people are saying for how long with not much support maybe a new ice scraper lol

btw my german not too good

Hello Dreamworld municipality, also the news type character dispatch is finally fixed!! and again times be called news rum the new Cerebro Card The Cerebro Card is the newest RSA map it on the market... and makes simply really from itself talks. As one from Spain hears is also soon on the Cerebro the Spanish package again to get ink. TAQUILLA!! That will probably mean that the maps again to become somewhat expensive. Their interest to the maps should have or other SAT article ordered asks with our sponsors. For sake the Dreamworld sake, THANKS!! Still more is called news around MTV PACKAGE on Astra and much more besides only in the board. Also times again new Premiums becomes due, therefore strikes purely into the keys young and girls.

Last edited:
Sorry mate..........wasn't thinking LOL

Looks like their really trying to push this card out, let me Xmas out the way before I start spending more money on this LOL

chrome

if your new to the satellite world you wont be familiar with the recent smartcard rip-offs. This new card will certainly not have continued support, you have to buy it on the understanding its disposable and of no use when they decide not to release files for it! Thats how these people work, no matter how much its 'pushed'.

As for darkmans surprise there are 3 things possible, cryptoworks upc package, n2 premiere package or n2 Spanish D+. My money goes on Premiere as i would say thats the next one that will be on emu's for lots of equipment, lets hope technomate/darkman are frontrunners :).

Back