DARKCORP v1.0 (aka cIOSCORP v4.0) Released

Hey guys. not tinkered with my wii for a while. its in 3.2e with priiloader and cioscorp 3.5 i think. will it still be ok to install darkcorp or will some other modifications need done first?

thnx

Hey guys. not tinkered with my wii for a while. its in 3.2e with priiloader and cioscorp 3.5 i think. will it still be ok to install darkcorp or will some other modifications need done first?

thnx

Yes you can install DarkCorp straight over the top :)

For the people who don’t know cIOSCORP allows you to load backup games on your Nintendo Wii directly from the Disc Channel in just the same way you would load a normal game.

Just a note, this will not work with the new Black Nintendo Wii’s (unless you change the drive) as they simply cannot read DVD Discs.

cIOSCORP has now been renamed to DARKCORP and this is the latest release which technically makes it cIOSCORP 4.0. The benefits of DARKCORP is the fact you do not have to open the console to chip it before you can play backup games, you simply install DARKCORP and that’s it.

I load games from USB Hard Drive but this is always worth installing as a backup :)

More Info and Download:
DARKCORP v1.0 (aka cIOSCORP v4.0) Released

my balls twitched when i read this and i haent even got a #wii

:)

thanks for the info. I have already installed darkcorp, should i still install priiloader. my wii is a version 3.4 i read somewhere priiloader is not compatible with this version.

thanks for the info. I have already installed darkcorp, should i still install priiloader. my wii is a version 3.4 i read somewhere priiloader is not compatible with this version.

Sadly you are right, Priiloader will not work with 3.4. You do need it though really to block the disc updates. Or you can remove the disc updates before burning them using WiiScrubber.

If you want to use Priiloader you will need to update your Wii.

You can do it by following these guides in order:

Nintendo Wii 4.2 Safe Firmware Updater

New Nintendo Wii 4.2 Softmodding Guide

You will then need to re-install DarkCorp:

Installing DarkCorp on your Nintendo Wii

Hope this helps :)

will i have to uninstall darkcorp before updating

would my wii be bricked if i put an original game in it and it updated???

would my wii be bricked if i put an original game in it and it updated???

No probably won't brick it but will replace some of the DarkCorp files, so you will have to Re-Install DarkCorp.

can anyone let me know what to do with wiiscrubber, whar files to delete to stop updates, thanks :Clap:

can anyone let me know what to do with wiiscrubber, whar files to delete to stop updates, thanks :Clap:

install priiloader mate that will allow you to disable updates......

got wiiscrubber sorted, i just deleted the update patrition and thats it, games work fine with no risk of updating :Fish::Clap:

I now want to add an external hard drive, will this be possible with my current setup (wii ver3.4 with darkcorp installed) if so whats the best way to do it,
thanks.

thanks mate, seen that tutorial, I just wanted to double check.

thats it done, working well with a 500gb seagate expansion.
No more scratched discs.......

Last edited:
Back