DARKCORP v1.0 (aka cIOSCORP v4.0) Released

That Guy

Inactive User
Reaction score
For the people who don’t know cIOSCORP allows you to load backup games on your Nintendo Wii directly from the Disc Channel in just the same way you would load a normal game.

Just a note, this will not work with the new Black Nintendo Wii’s (unless you change the drive) as they simply cannot read DVD Discs.

cIOSCORP has now been renamed to DARKCORP and this is the latest release which technically makes it cIOSCORP 4.0. The benefits of DARKCORP is the fact you do not have to open the console to chip it before you can play backup games, you simply install DARKCORP and that’s it.

I load games from USB Hard Drive but this is always worth installing as a backup :)

More Info and Download:
DARKCORP v1.0 (aka cIOSCORP v4.0) Released

is this as easy as it says just copy files to memory card and run? been reading the instructions and it's on about backing your nand and all that up before using it....

is this as easy as it says just copy files to memory card and run? been reading the instructions and it's on about backing your nand and all that up before using it....

That's personal choice, I never bother. Just copy to memory card and Install through Homebrew Channel.

Its also worth installing Priiloader to block disc and online updates.

how do you get home brew channel working 1st to then run Darkcorp? (sorry still n00b at all this)

Thanks buddy, will have a go on this other wii that i have to do....

hey bud......ok

installed

ballys guide i then backed up the nand, then installed priiloader and then darkcorp.....it all installed correctly, but the game is still not displayed on the dashboard....any ideas please mate?

hey bud......ok

installed

ballys guide i then backed up the nand, then installed priiloader and then darkcorp.....it all installed correctly, but the game is still not displayed on the dashboard....any ideas please mate?

Is it a black wii?

no mate a white one, seems i double posted

other thread here DOUBLE POST

Last edited by a moderator:
i went for the virgin one .....maybe not selected the right one?

If you already have cIOS249 installed, select:
(Uses IOS249) Install/Upgrade to DARKCORP v1.0 (regular mode)

If you have cIOS249 rev18/19, but it’s not base 38, but you have
cIOS222 installed, select:
(Uses IOS222) Install/Upgrade to DARKCORP v1.0 (regular mode)

If however, you have neither cIOS, or only cIOS249 rev18/19, but not
base 38, select:
(Uses 36+249) Install: Virgin Wii method (TBR + cIOS249 r17b + CORP)
This will install cIOS249 rev17 (with DL bug fix), then use it to
install DARKCORP v1.0.

Can i just install this straight up over the top of cioscorp 4.4 i dont need to un-install that first do i? :)

thanks for the quick reply, just updating my wii for the first time in ages :) Just adding configurable usb loader etc.

Back