Dark Skin

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have added a skin called Darkness.

Its quite a bit darker than the strong blue.

I will be adding a new logo for this soon but for now if you want to have a look or tell me what you think, feel free to do so.

Regards
Mickie

as dark skins go mate its not bad the orange is good with the dark interested to see the dw logo be nice if it kept to the skin colours of orange and dark , everthing nice an visible easy on the eye for me ,

I really like it Mickie.

Black and orange, it's like Halloween. :)

Looks good Mickie ,
but the sports sections from the drop down main menu box,just take you to a blank page.

Thank fook for that, might save an extra hour on the laptop battery now ;) My avitar and ghost in my footer look well cool in this skin :)

Well if any of the image guru's feel like making a really nice logo then that would be much appreciated.

Regards
Mickie

Well if any of the image guru's feel like making a really nice logo then that would be much appreciated.

Regards
Mickie

What about the one I did for digi? Just tell me what dimentions and any other specification you want it in and I'll send it on...

Witchy... I can see the shout box!

Yeah the one you did for digi was magic mate...

I am not sure about size ?

What do you think ?... I think we would need to make it match the colour of the site so it blends in with the site ?

Regards
Mickie

Could just try a couple of different variations, original colours and a variation or 2, see how they look.

As the colour palette is at the minute, I could make the digitial optic lines in the image orange'ish, but that is the only colour I could use, so it might be best using the graphic as it is and thereby adding colour options to the skins palette and using these extra colours in the CSS perhaps!

I'll knock one up now in a standard sort of banner size.

Thanks made in beats would be nice to have a touch of the orange in the graphic but your right we will need to test a few types first.

@lagigolo Dont worry not much is changing lol just adding a new logo because there is not one... and also will fix the navbar menu colours (main forums, satellite, etc, etc)

Regards
Mickie

Looks good Mickie ,
but the sports sections from the drop down main menu box,just take you to a blank page.

This is fixed now.

Regards
Mickie

Same size as the blue skin header. Would be nice if you could chance the css on the header and main content wrappers to black as they are just a very dark grey at the moment.

needs more Orange imo mate,I like the logo though :)

More goldy/orange with slight hints of blue and purple.

Back