Damned Teleport VOD

L

leondmsmith

Was quite happily watching my loverly free pay per view last night, gone to go on it today to watch constantine, and nothing =( Checked Telewest site, Telport will begoing live between 9th and 11th November in Wigan WN7 Region. So now its gone =( Is their a way to get any of these back? Do any other WN7 users still have them? If so can you please post your service / bouquet files that i may use them.

Thanks in advance

Leon

if someone has ordered a film and is on the same node as you, you may be able to scan for it and watch it, but the chances of knowing when someone is going to be watching a film at a certain time and scanning for it are slim, like more chance of you bumping into me in the street and telling me my phone number.

Actually im not too bothered now i have checked and rescanned =) i may have lost all my front row but i still have all the "other" channels ;-) plus i gained a few i didnt have before, so i have well over 200 now which is pretty cool. Plus i will be recieving 8meg broadband in december as well, so i will just download better quality films off the net =) Yay. So Teleport can officially suck my balls

If you do a search of the forum you will find a thread where someone has posted the teleport details for there area. But as loady said you can only watch what has been ordered so you will likely start watching half way through.

de_deej

Back