Damn EPG Layout Changed Itself

Gunner786

Inactive User
Reaction score
How do i change it back to the old default layout?
like single channel lists?

the layout im on about is when you press tv and go around looking at the channels

Try pressing the video button while in the epg. That cycles through the different display modes.

I am sure that only works on the Dm600.

Ah, could be. Not used a 500 for a while, and I was going by my 600. If it doesn't work then I'd suggest trying other buttons (no idea which ones though) til it changes again lol.

I have dm600 and dm500 and on the dm500 remote there is no video button so i am inclined to agree with spils79 about reflashing the box as silly as that may sound.

Seems like overkill, but I guess if nothing lets you cycle the modes then flashing is what you should go with. Not used a 500 in a while because I sold mine to one of the boys at work when I bought my 600.

Have to agree with you but the dm500 is such a crap box comapred to the Dm600 it is easier to flash the image rather than waste time trying to figure it out. I have dM500S and it is hassle to flash new iamge because you have so many items to configure in the satellite side compared to cable that it is always worthwhile keeping a working backup handy for occassions such as the one above.

Back