Daftest Thing Youve Done When Your Drunk?

arbelos

Inactive User
Reaction score
me...i've broken my hand while trying to get up the stairs, my ribs slipping on laminate floor and into the tv and rest i cant really remember :p

but my dad jus got back from inverness , up visiting my gran cuz shes in hospital...anyways he met up with an old school friend... they can drink up there so ma da ended up being sick, and flushed the toilet...then realised his dentures had come out :roflmao: best bit is hes away for 3 weeks on wednesday and the denture guy doesn't think he will have a new set ready in time so hes all gums

and if hes ever on a work night out out we expect a fone call at some point...last time he fell asleep on the last train from queen street n ended up in perth, 90 quid taxi home...he also slipped in queen street and knocked himself out and spent the night in the royal gettin stitches in his head

so whats the daftest thing youve done or somebody you know has done?

i cuddled up to a petrol pump, for a fag, then went to sleep, on my stag night, while the police were out looking for me as i was missing lol

tried opening the wall to get into the pub next door, but i dont remember this

woke up with a monster lol

all different times i should add lol

These ^^ are the main reasons i dont drink alcohol.

Then you divorced her!!!

nahh m8, skybabes a big boobed blonde :proud:

this was waaaay b4 then, and was a proper monster lol, a chew your arm off so as not to wake it job lol, and the worse thing is, i dont think it was even a bet lol, if it was, i wasnt paid out

I have done so much daft stuff when drunk, I have lost track.

I think one of my crowning moments was destroying the central display of my home towns britian in bloom entry, the night before the final judging.

nahh m8, skybabes a big boobed blonde :proud:

this was waaaay b4 then, and was a proper monster lol, a chew your arm off so as not to wake it job lol, and the worse thing is, i dont think it was even a bet lol, if it was, i wasnt paid out

Found her!!!!!

I once opened a bottle of beer and poured it inside my telly while it was switched on - just to see what would happen.

Nothing really happened, the tv made a slight fizzle sound then went off.

It was working fine in the morning.

I once opened a bottle of beer and poured it inside my telly while it was switched on - just to see what would happen.

Nothing really happened, the tv made a slight fizzle sound then went off.

It was working fine in the morning.

Probably the best tele in the world.:banana:

was at a party on leave, having dares threw at everyone all insane I ended up having to lift a goldfish bowl, drink the water and swallow the goldfish.....puked it back though if yer wondering ..... felt bad about it in the morning though and the woman weren't impressed i can tell ya that lol :p

Done many stupid things but I guess the most recent thing is:- I woke up on the couch with my headphones on, bursting for a piss that much that I just pulled my dick out and pissed all over the couch :)

The missus was not pleased!

My m8 and me thought we would be the big lads and dive over someones hedge...pity there was a fekking garden pond on the other side. We were both soaked through but his glasses came off and we never found them.

It was the weekend before Christmas and my girlfriend had spent a good hour or two wrapping presents. Went out that night, came back all fine..... I then sleep walk in the night and piss all over them! Lucky none of them were damaged and protected by the wrapping but they all needed rewrapping... it didn't help I can't wrap to save my life and she had to do them all :( I remember arguing with her shortly after too on the same night but didn't know why I was arguing with her at the time but still had a good go defending my side of the argument! It wasn't until the morning I found out what I did.

I'm forbidden to get drunk by her anymore....

Another time I rode a toy tractor into a pub I found on the side of the road and locked a public toilet door from the outside with someone inside.... Oops!

woke up in a house full of female students to find out I had spent the night with the ugliest one in the house, or the time I woke in the living room in a house half naked. bottom half with people passing through to the kitchen. or standing doing a piss staring at a blue light on the building wondering what it said and waking up in a cell they should make POLICE signs bigger.

Aged 22.

Riding home sozzled from mates on bike listening to walkman.

Dropped walkman and immediately applied front brakes whilst doing about 25mph down a hill.

Went flying over the handle bars, managd to stop my fall by falling onto my hands, breaking both elbows with the force.

I got back on my bike and rode home. Went nin and missus told me to go to bed, and sleep it off.

Next morning, casualty.

i remember once, walking home for the pub, minding my owm business engoying a gravy chip kebab, when the road attacked me. after the initial shock of being headbutted by the tarmac, and giving in to the fact that gravy and chips were doomed to be squashed by passing cars instead of my hungry molars, i went home and collapsed on my mums setee

next thing i know im being woken up by all this screaming

my mum came downstairs for work and found me on the setee, covered in blood, setee covered in blood (glad i had a red shirt on ;) lol) and a huge hole in my eyebrow that was still bleeding lol

a few months later i did it again, for a matching pair lmao

when the road attacked me. after the initial shock of being headbutted by the tarmac,

I hate those thug roads and their accomplises the kerbs, bassa's trip you up and the tarmac whacks you. Walls arent much better, they keep walking into me for some reason. They only prey on easy targets like drunken people walking home at night, they dont do it when I am walking to the pub...thats why i get a taxi home now, I fear walking home and getting attacked by them.

I hate those thug roads and their accomplises the kerbs, bassa's trip you up and the tarmac whacks you. Walls arent much better, they keep walking into me for some reason. They only prey on easy targets like drunken people walking home at night, they dont do it when I am walking to the pub...thats why i get a taxi home now, I fear walking home and getting attacked by them.

You forgot to mention kamikaze lamposts that step in front of you then just stand in your way even after you apologise

Back