Dabs.com

ken2606

Inactive User
Reaction score
I recently changed our Power provider to Powergen.
Part of the deal was a £25 Dabs Voucher. As I have heard nothing I contacted Powergen about voucher , they told me to contact Dabs.
Unless I am missing the obvious how do you contact them, I can find no contact details on their site.
They have a voucher section which is down at the moment.
Has anyone any ideas?

Just had a look and i cant see anywhere to contact em either :(

no, thats the problem i thought it must be there somewhere but couldn't see it.
thanks for looking.

Using saynoto0870.com found these numbers:
Dabs.com
0870 #'s: 0870 4293000 or 0870 4293220
Geographical #: 01942 853000
Free phone #: 0800 558866

From Yell.com and 192.com: 0870 4293010

Couldnt find either though i came across this:

We do not offer a telephone service for pre or post sales enquiries. For more information about our approach, please visit our "customer promise".

No telephone contact
As an Internet company, dabs.com is essentially a 'value' retailer whose whole business is geared towards delivering great products at even better prices, as efficiently as possible. By investing in technology to streamline our internal procedures we've been able to keep our prices low, which, when combined with our ability to quickly process and deliver your orders thanks to our constantly developing logistics engine, is the main reason customers choose to shop online with dabs.com.

We do not offer a telephone service for pre or post sales enquiries. For more information about our approach, please visit our "customer promise".

Dianne Dillon, Operations Director of dabs.com explains the reason behind this: "Electronic retailing is all about empowering customers to serve themselves - in many cases more efficiently and effectively than by traditional means. Following the fine examples set by other leading Internet retailers, we firmly believe we can satisfy the needs of our consumer customers more readily via electronic means, than we've historically been able to achieve with a hybrid telephone and electronic approach".

As we are an online only reseller, we are unfortunately unable to offer pre sales advice. Our website includes all the product information we have available to us, including a handy compare facility which allows you contrast the features and benefits of a number of products. Alternatively, we recommend the websites of our manufacturer partners.

There's also a full online HELP section on our website, complete with step-by-step instructions to guide you through using our online self-service tools.

We hope you'll appreciate the benefits of our approach and of course, will continue to leverage technology to further enhance your all-round Internet shopping experience in the future.

perhaps they know nothing about the products they sell and so afraid of getting questions they don't know the answer to ?

little_pob thanks for these numbers I will give them a try soon

Using saynoto0870.com found these numbers:
Dabs.com
0870 #'s: 0870 4293000 or 0870 4293220
Geographical #: 01942 853000
Free phone #: 0800 558866

From Yell.com and 192.com: 0870 4293010

If you cant sort it m8 phone powergen and tell em youre guner leave em if they dont sort it out

Back