D600 only £208 :)

tsj

Banned
Reaction score
EDITED BY RAT no promoting of own sites unless u have the permission of the forums Admin

200mins a month anytime any networks AND 200 free txts for first 3 months
what a offer. you could even sell the fone and basically end up with free line rental for the whole year + some extra profit on this one

Do we now have moles from certain websites trying to sell their wares on here now too???? Doesn't seem like any different from any other mobile sites offer...perhaps I'm wrong... ;-)

I count 5 times in your posts that youve recommended this site m8! somethin you wanna tell us?

well spoted Tallywadger we'll wait for his reply,could be he just likes that site lol

yes it could just be that of course rat m8!...... ;-) perhaps I'm just too sensitive for my own good!!! heh heh....then again...... ;-)

why would anyone want to pay £208 for this phone ???

Taff

*cough* *************************Could the 'ts' of tsj stand for Talwinder Singh? (nothing to go on from his public profile, perhaps a higher power could look into this one...)

If so, isn't this against the no traders rule?

seems suss to me edited his links till we find out more info ;)

He's being very quiet for a member trying to help out the rest aint he??? >-)

think you've sussed correctly Rat! otherwise he would have protested by now methinks.......... >-)

little_pob said:
Ooops, sorry Rat.
Will use PM next time I use my investagative powers...

its ok m8 ;)
and ur right TW he has gine a bit quite lol

Rat said:
its ok m8 ;)
and ur right TW he has gine a bit quite lol

I will translate..rat has obviously been on the sauce!!! ;-)

he has gone a bit quiet!!! heh heh

lmao my fingers type faster than my brain

Just out of curiosity, did anyone received private message regarding cheap Tit2 Cards? Or is it just me.
Also following day it was posted in main page.

from who did u get the PM ?

Back