d2pro9 d2c2 mods

terminator2k2

Inactive User
Reaction score
any one know if these have hit the uk market yet.??

or anyone on here have stock.??

cheers chris

any stock anyone.?

since this legal rubbish with chipping consoles its hard to find a place to buy from...

would rather buy from someone on here though......

give us a shout if you have them.....

wii-chip.co.uk

they advertising them on their site, not to sure about ACTUAL stock levels of the d2pro d2c2 mods

ive used them before, great service.

also: ht*p://consolextreme.com/Shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=48 due on 5-6-08

Last edited:
osctime have d2pro for d2c2 boards pre soldered on wii clips h**p://www.osctime.com/product_info.php?cPath=41&products_id=177
Can these be used on all board types with the wii clip since i got my wii chiped alot of people have asked me if i could do theres and i told them i just used non solder type and piece of piss but if this can do all types dont need to muck about getting serial numbers of them can just point them to buying this

orederd a d2pro9 d2c2 compliant chip from osctime.com....

sent me a blummin d2key with wii clip.....not much difference there is there......

first and last time i use them.......

for anybody on here, i wouldnt touch www.osctime.com with a barge pole......

still yet to resolve my issue with them as above....they even say they didnt recieve the chip i sent back...
even though it was signed for....

paypal are a load of crap too.....

just pissed at this at the mo.......and thats what you get for trying to do a favour for your bros......

Back