D2pro v1

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first install of the d2pro v1, I have 2 wii's to do, a d2c and a d2b, I have done both, both play originals but neither play backups, I have done a lot of wasabis with no probs, do I have to bridge any of the jumper settings like you do a wasabi to tell it what type of board it is, as this was not mentioned on the install page, thats all I can think is wrong, please say I do, and what bridges do i have to do for the d2b and d2c

Regards

Dave

bugger
I just realised I bought a 15 wire version, which upon looking, wont work on a d2b !!!! It will work on a d2c, now I have to find the 15 wire instructions, oh help me lord :) I knew I should have stuck with the wasabi which did them all :(

Ok, I have found a 13/15/19 installation pdf

It says for 2 points, not needed for 13 wire install, how do I know if I dont need them?

Jumper 2 do I need to bridge for pal?

And if I have done all my backups set to pal using regionfrii, do I need to add the region wires?

Last edited:
Right, I just need to know, do I bridge this chip for pal, or is it not needed, and is it best to install all wires, including the region ones, making 19 wires in total?

All done, moved my wasabi into my m8's d2b, then installed the d2pro's into mine and my friends, going to make sure next time when I buy one of these that they are the 9 wire version, grrrr :)

Back