D+ news

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
Found this in another forum
Some today's D+ hack news
Ya funciona un FirmWare basado en la Rom 110...
La comunidad Hacker ha confirmado el éxito en las pruebas realizadas hace escasas horas sobre un firmware con soporte Rom 110. La misma fuente indica que podrían publicar en breve el Dump de la Rom 110. Pero tomemos esta notícia con bastante cautela, no por su veracidad, que es real, sino por otra cuestión mas importante como si se decide finalmente abrirlo publicamente o quizás esperar nuevos acontecimientos desde otro grupo de Hackers que están trabajando en Seca 3 Carmagedon. Y es que a toda costa se trata de evitar que Kudelski consiga el poder absoluto en las tecnologias de la encriptación de las señales DVB. Está claro quién está detras de todo esto...En preparación!
Or if you prefer in english lol :BLOBBY:
i wish i spoke spanish...but until i do altavista will have to do it for me..
English Translation
A FirmWare based on ROM 110 already works... The Hacker community has confirmed the success in the made tests makes little hours on firmware with support ROM 110. The same source indicates that they could shortly publish the Dump of ROM 110. But we take this notícia with enough caution, not by its veracity, that is real, but by another important question but as if it is finally decided to open it publicamente or perhaps to wait for new events from another group of Hackers that are working in 3 Drought Carmagedon. And it is that at all costs one is to avoid that Kudelski obtains the absolute power in tecnologias of the encriptación of signals DVB. It is clear who is detras of all this... In preparation!
Dont really know what to make of this

Yep dead right SKIN fact it ain't working and additionally don't lob anything on until proven,may cost us a new receiver/

Back