d dox 2 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsim

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can someone help me with my d box i got it and there is channels on it but it says [error channel not there when i plug in into the tv. the box is an segem and it has an intell 1x1 chip on the board. i got an edinburgh tw image. and the service files as well. i tryed the flash thing but no joy. and the DBOX2 Image-Flashing-Assistent and FlashFXP and the windows ftp . please can someone help as i can not get nothing to work at all. there might be an image on the dox allready but i am not sure. [new to this think. [thanks]

d box 2 help

hi i read up the guide. and i followed that. but i put in the right ip address. but when i go to put in the sub mask code. ie 255.255.255.0 it dose not fit in right. its like you can only put in 2 digits as the same time. insted of 3. please can you help

need help with d box . big help

you help me please when i was flashing my dbox. it got stuck half way through. now the box dose not load. is there anyway of getting my box back in d mode. so that i can put a outher image onto the box. please can you help if you can thanks

I'm not sure what you're asking mate....if you're box is in debug mode then you get something like this when you boot it up (see pic). If it hangs up shortly after then you're best trying to flash it using Image Flash Assistant. The program and a tutorial are in the download section.

the image i had on the box was not working . so i tryed to flase a new 1. 2 the box. but when i was doing that it crashed or some tinng. and i did not back up the image of the box. and i thinh the sportster image has changed its ip address as well not. so i cant put a new image on it. if you can help. it would help me a lot. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back