D box in ne england ???????

jeff1978

Inactive User
Reaction score
have d box 2 chip set all was fine untill a couple of weeks ago ive lost most of the front row apart from 10-18 bravo and bravo+1 livingtv and +1 e4 and sky box office im using sportster 1.7 i think any help welcome thanks jeff1978

Maybe your area has just moved over to VOD/Teleport. Best thing to do is to do a completely new scan, that will pick up everything thats being broadcast.

Liam.

if you change image to the main latest version out you should get a very very good scan and get all the channels thats available as sometimes channels go to different frequencys and so you have lost them

cheers

liamcrayden said:
Maybe your area has just moved over to VOD/Teleport. Best thing to do is to do a completely new scan, that will pick up everything thats being broadcast.

Liam.
teleport has just enterd my area thanks liam i will do a rescan if not what is the best image to use im using sportster at the moment thanks jeff1978:)

jeff1978

hi m8 choose any one out of liams enigma and my new next-gen as they are near enough as good as eachother m8

cheers

gav12345 said:
jeff1978

hi m8 choose any one out of liams enigma and my new next-gen as they are near enough as good as eachother m8

cheers
thanks gav12345 i will give it ago all a bit new to me im more of a sat person my self thanks jeff1978:D

channels

yep i lost horror channels and a few more with new image seem to have got rid of nvod f.row and got back a few channels i lost ..:)

Back