d box help . need help please

gsim

Inactive User
Reaction score
help me please when i was flashing my dbox. it got stuck half way through.? [crash] now the box dose not load. is there anyway of getting my box back in d mode. so that i can put a outher image onto the box. please can you help if you can thanks

OK its nothing to worry about :)
All you will need to do is use IFA (Image Flashing Assistant) to reflash a new image onto the box.

The IFA software and a good tutorial on how to use it can be found in the downloads section.

Liam

The box only needs to be put into debug mode once. ... so no need to do it again :) The IFA software is normally the key to fixing any problems you have with your box - including things such as the box hanging at the sportster boot screen.

IFA doesnt use an IP address, it will detect it automatically and do it magic to the box usually within 3 minutes. All you have to do is download an image file and follow the simple on-screen wizard.

If you take a look in the downloads section and find the IFA software and the IFA tutorial then you will see what I mean :)

Liam

It would be less confusing if you didn't have two threads for the same topic. If your box displays a screen like the picture in the other thread, here, then you're box is in debug mode and you don't need to do that again. It's tricky to get IFA to work, you probably won't get it in the first 10 times but stick at it, keep powering the box off and on until it says FLASHING on the display.

IFA is one of the only ways to flash your box now... and it doesnt need an IP address so forget anything like that. All you need to do is connect the box via crossover cable and follow the on-screen IFA wizard.

Back