D+ and Cabo

JimmyP

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Bye Bye for a while guys lol only way for a while will be mosc only

its only a matter of hours before new keys are on the net, so its not the end. Just need to use your system to find some other channels JP :).

its only a matter of hours before new keys are on the net, so its not the end. Just need to use your system to find some other channels JP :).

theyve changed the idea key lee so its not public at the mo
i can give you new keys as they are still au ing in the emu but not decoding

anyway ive been talking to a guy that will do us a d+mosc and tv cabo mosc for 140.00 would anyone be intrested in this???

update looks like keys are released cant test them but maybe looks like they are preparing for a revision change on there cards

Last edited:
theyve changed the idea key lee so its not public at the mo
i can give you new keys as they are still au ing in the emu but not decoding

anyway ive been talking to a guy that will do us a d+mosc and tv cabo mosc for 140.00 would anyone be intrested in this???

update looks like keys are released cant test them but maybe looks like they are preparing for a revision change on there cards

good idea mate a bit of a safeguard against the total loss of d+ at not a bad price.
i would be up for that mosc card mate .

good idea mate a bit of a safeguard against the total loss of d+ at not a bad price.

Sounds good to me im up for it.

hopefully will have software to convert rom10 or 11 as used by a well known cable provider into AU d+ and cabo card soon so no need to go to the expense of a card

Back