iPhone Cydia resources help!!!

swanny10

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all . only jailbroken the phone a week or so and all has been going well but i tried to add a resource yesterday and noticed that all i get is adding packages!! doesnt matter if i try and remove packages or add them it just sits on adding packages or sometime resources!!!!! please help guys !!!! apart from those errors phone working fine!!!

i found a forum that sugested i delete everything in the cydia.list file which i have done but to no avail!!!! it still just sticks on downloading packages or sources!!!! what do i do know!!!

hey all . only jailbroken the phone a week or so and all has been going well but i tried to add a resource yesterday and noticed that all i get is adding packages!! doesnt matter if i try and remove packages or add them it just sits on adding packages or sometime resources!!!!! please help guys !!!! apart from those errors phone working fine!!!

hi mate what was the name of the source you tried to install?

its any source at all mate or even if i try and remove one it just sticks. i even emptied the cydia.list file and it still does the same. i reckon i have to figure out how to restore it and do it all again.

Just a thought, you have got it connected to Wi-Fi?

yeah it was connected to wi fi!!! ive restored to 4.02 then downgraded to 4.0 and jailbreoken again so hopefully will all be good this time!!!!

Back