Cyberflix 3.2.3

Some of the categories like new HD has "no data" this is down to imdb but it still works
I have been using TeaTv & TvZion which I find much better nowadays even for older films even from the 30s/40s

Not been updated since January maybe the reason ?

I've given up with cyberflix, I use beetv at the moment and seems to work great with real debrid.

A lot of the terrarium clones are working badly at the moment. This, Typhoon and Cat Mouse all scraping very little at the moment. Also UnlockMytv, Cinematv clone is down for me as well.

Personally only use CinemaHD these days

just stuck typhoon & unlockmytv on stick both seem to work ok @ least for the random picks i did

Last edited:
Try searching for the last Jedi on Typhoon not finding any sources on a lot of movies, Tv seems ok. Unlockmytv I get 404 error on any tv show I try.

When you search the same on teatv or viva there are loads of links.

Unlockmytv fine here just tried all top line tv series all play fine

typhoon does seem to be lacking links would say its 50/50 here

I'll have to try reinstalling unlock, are you using v1.4.9?

Is that not TTV? The terrarium clone. The one I'm using is 1.4.9 the Cinemahd clone.

sorry yip it is thought they were the same lol

cyberflix catmouse unlockmytv & few others have not been updated in months probably why not working

Last edited:
No problem hopefully a new version will be out soon.

It still finds no links for Star wars the rise of Skywalker or The Harlry Quinn movies. This is what I've been using to test for links. Other apps have loads of links for the Movies above.

I've no doubt an updated verion will come out eventually.

I stumbled across this video and it fixes the no movie links.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

CyberFlix-TV-v3.3.0[Ad-Free].apk Modded version

Working at time of posting tested.

Attachments

• CyberFlix-TV-v3.3.0[Ad-Free] (1).rar
    10 MB · Views: 24
Back