CW yellow smart card mosc

C

cableguy69

Elo all. Im a bit rusty on the cable tv i aint looked at it in over a year but just need a quick answear to a simple question. My m8's gotta box think its a 4000 cant remeber its an excw box in tw area used to work but the card went down ages ago an ive been promising to sort it out. He's only got a fun card but wants an auto update. I've gotta C*ble & W*ireless yellow smart card thats never been paired with me mates box. Question is can i use this card in me mates stb to auto update i know you can use these cards as auto update moscs but do they only work with the box it was originally paired with?

Go easy guys like i said im rusty as fcuk.....

it depends what rom rev it is mate there are au images for rom 10's but the yellow ones can also be rom 7's

I take it theirs no AU image for a rom 7 then lol. I wont get the card untill tomorow so i'll post back if i have any probs (an i probably will cause i aint done this in ages......)

Cheers for the quick reply JIMMYQ

OK boys i still aint looked at the card personally but me buddy has put the card in his stb an its showin rev A82 so what rom is that ???

And me other question will i be able to add the boxkey from me buddies box rather than the one thats on it already ( I know the answear is probably yes but just wanna be clear on this).

Again cheers in advance...:Cheers:

it is a rom10 mate < it will need glitching open to be of use.

OK do i need to buy a glitcher or is there a proggy that'll do it through me Dynamite.:Cheers:

Fcuk it i'll tell him to buy a tit 2 will a v2.01 do or will it need to be v2.02. Promise no more questions after this lol.

Back