Cutting Talkback on a DI4001

BAGGIES

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi people....im in the process of the cutting talkback on my di4001...just about got the dam top off the box...i just wanted to know as to where abouts do i cut teh talk back...and while i have the lid off is there anything else i need to do.... the novice guide shows a pic of 4000 and 1000 .... i just wanted to make sure i do this right..dont wanna feck it up....:BLOBBY:

Thank u 2 beers that made it so easy...

now then am i right in thinking that because i have a d14001 and im in a Davic area (pure N*L) i need NOT worry about the setting of the Net id ! am i right in thinking these boxes set their own id...? even if i got the box from a different davic area ?

i have tried to read the mosc card in the box this is what i got:

ROM REV : 011
EEPROM: REV B08
SET IFS PASSED
PROVIDER ID : 54
CAM ID : 24 76 53 80
USING BD3 KEY : 4E * * * *
ATTEMPTING TO LOGIN TO BD3

ERROR,BACK DOOR REPORTED DISABLE - CARD MAY CONTAIN UPDATE

READING ROM10 FAILED..

am i guessing it locked ? if so is their anyway to unlock teh fecker ?

Thanks

you shoulb be able to access this card - do a search mate. xncs1.8 should get you in.

With my version of card can really unlock it using xncs ?? i read somewhere teh only way would be to use a glitcher ..... ? am i right by saying i have a rom 11 rev bo8 card ?....

tried searching for xncs but cannot find would you be king enough to send me the link to its where abouts .... i suppose it worth a try....

thanks

BAGGIES said:
With my version of card can really unlock it using xncs ?? i read somewhere teh only way would be to use a glitcher ..... ? am i right by saying i have a rom 11 rev bo8 card ?....
tried searching for xncs but cannot find would you be king enough to send me the link to its where abouts .... i suppose it worth a try....
thanks

Have a read in here, i'm sure there's instructions on how to open a B08 with xncs ......

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showpost.php?p=327821&postcount=4

Hi im trying to open xncs when i go to right click the xncs 1.8 exe all i get is file properties..it gives me no option to set it to win 98...i have a pc runing in windows XP.....how can i get around this ? i have my dynamite progger running on phonix...when i do open up an icon says unable to open comm port (win error code 2)

please any help would be greatly appreciated

OK ive closed all other prgrams now and tried agin to get into xncs...and it worked ..i changed the '0000' to '4e69'...pressed go and got :

ATR=3FFF9500FF918171A04700444E4153503031312052657642303840
Info=DNASP011 RevB08
Retrieving card info...
Card info retrieved :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Calibration is: 3059.04649641495 Mhz , Acc:1,Use Tsc:Yes
2) Building Bug Table...
2) Using Simple Send method!
3) Encrypting Ecm...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

withe icon

'previlled instruction'.........

someone tellme i havent fooked up the card please !!!

Back