cutting Talkback help

bambam

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there i have a PACE 1000 Phase 1b digi box. I have followed the guide on how to cut talkback. But when i got inside the F connecter the guide says to cut that little dot or screw. i didn't no what to do so i heated up a screwdriver and used it 2 make a hole on the part the guide says to cut. can some 1 tell me if i have done this right??? any replys would be appreciated.

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
bambam said:
hi there i have a PACE 1000 Phase 1b digi box. I have followed the guide on how to cut talkback. But when i got inside the F connecter the guide says to cut that little dot or screw. i didn't no what to do so i heated up a screwdriver and used it 2 make a hole on the part the guide says to cut. can some 1 tell me if i have done this right??? any replys would be appreciated.

O dear, don't know wot guide ur using mate, you say u got inside the the F connector, it's the tuner ur meant to get inside and cut the track. Have a look at this, page 7

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43711

Last edited:

crackerchalk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
theres an easy way to check
Plug the box in and to the feed no card in
Then press help and u should get an error message
Also if u r in a vod area press on demand
and a similar message will appear
Hope u aint damaged the cim(cable interface moduale)to much
Cos then it wont boot up and give bbc1 etc

ashrafd

Inactive User
Reaction score
there was no need to make a hole... all you needed to do was run a sharp knife allong the track to cut it... but aslong as the conection is broken, it should work :) so it sounds like you've done it right mate

Gary10001

Inactive User
Reaction score
You just need to set your net id and frequency mate, then your box is complete, with the exception of the card.

bambam

Inactive User
Reaction score
thanks 4 da info. I have da original NTl card that came with the box. i am tryin 2 get the boxkey off it in nagra edit but no luck the dam card is locked any idea how to unlock it.

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Have a look at the last post that I posted above, the link there is the beginners guide to cable, also all the tutorials that you'll need will be here.

Hope this helps

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

bambam

Inactive User
Reaction score
how can i be sure that talkback is diabled on my cable box. how can i tell if talkback has been cut off.

carwash

Member ++
Reaction score
Two Things”!!
1) Press interactive button and you should get a Error message
2) Middle light in front of box will blink instead of being on constantly

bambam

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have checked but that middle light stays on constanly. i have cut that pin in the tuner but still nothing. what have i done wrong.

yanbo

Inactive User
Reaction score
can you still watch the vod movies even after cutting the talkback

FAGAN

Inactive User
Reaction score
If you follow "da" guide to cutting talkback everything will be fine - now use "da" search button to find one of the million posts on how to do a card.

If you do "da" above, everything will be "do" "da"

gizmoworld

Member ++
Reaction score
bk from pace 1000

Once uve managed to cut the talkback (shouldnt take long 5-10 min even at basic level) then try the bk database to see if ur bk is in there. All u will need is ur ird. Find ur ird and u wil find ur bk!!! mostly 1000 and 2000 on the database. hope u find it either way!

TEST