cutback help

ben600249

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok ive managed to get bk and ird and i think ive scraped enough of the talkback when i plug box in i get a constant light on top and a flashing light in the middle is it done properly or is there another way of checking to see if i have done it right apart from a knock at the door thanks

ok ive managed to get bk and ird and i think ive scraped enough of the talkback when i plug box in i get a constant light on top and a flashing light in the middle is it done properly or is there another way of checking to see if i have done it right apart from a knock at the door thanks

Press the interactive button on any channel, if you get an error message then talkback has been cut successfully

Take it your on about a Sammy.If you put in stream and press on demand or interactive and get error messages up saying you cant do this then you know talkback has been cut ok.

Back