Custom Bouquet with Automatic Updates

CrazyFool

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
@Abu Baniaz

Continuing on from the following thread:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/threads/favourites-xml-file-for-cable-bouquets-rat-style.448513/

That makes perfect sense.
I just needed to visualise what the xml file looks like.

So I need to customise my favourites.xml, drop it in the folder, and ABM will channel swap changed frequencies/transponders upon each update while maintaining my custom bouquet, without reverting back to the default ABM layout.

Thank you very much!

Q1:
Is there a Sky equivalent?

Q2:
Is there a Freesat equivalent?

Q3:
Can I mix and match so that some providers are virgin and some providers are sky?

Q4:
Do I need abmcustommixupdater to make this work or regular ABM?

Q5:
Is there a GUI that will allow me to make a services.xml? for example, can I use DreamBoxEdit and export my channel list as a favourites.xml?

Thanks again for all your help thus far.

CF

i will delete your last post on Favourites xml file for cable

so just use this one for your discussion and questions @CrazyFool :)

Thank you friend.
I realised I wasn't a moderator when I tried to find the "delete post" button :)

1-3 You can import anything you like. In any order. Only complication is that say you wnated A ewelsh chanenl as well as scottish, the providers are combined so may not be possible. But that can be hacked around by splitting the providers.

4. No need

5. You can use the webif to create the services file. Or manipulate the bouquet file. I'm mediocre with excel. I use vlookup functions. Attached excel file has not been updated for a while.

Backup your existing mix file first
If you place the custom mix files in custom folder, run ABM. You will get output that should be usable.

Attachments

• csv_excel.zip
    360.5 KB · Views: 7
Mate, that spreadsheet looks the shit....
Thank you so much!
I'm going to try all of that.
Don't leave the country, I'll probably be back after I mess it up.

Back