Currently on os xs. I’d like to go to atmosphere

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys are per title can get the switch to load either as stock or osxs . This has been sent fort rears and I can remember to do a lot of things Othman then boot. Is there an easy way to convert over. I want to play back up it and make it as easy to understand as poss. I keep hearing about discord but i prefer a group help or someone who could spare me some time at any point?

Tia

This looks a good Tutorial

Follow this video to migrate from the SXOS to Atmosphere without losing anything

Case#1 is for Unpatched Switch without Emunand

Case#2 is for Unpatched Switch with Emunand

Case#3 is for Patched Switch (Regular/Lite) without Emunand

Case#4 are for Patched Switch (Regular/Lite)
with Emunand

thanks chaps, I’m gonna get the old lady fired up tomorrow and have a craic. I’ve read there’s a like and online store I can download backups straight onto the console? Just wanna bring it back to date for holiday

Thanks for all the replies guys :)

Switchway have a discord too, im on it, but I never use it tbf, think it was the first place I learned how to do all the stuff though.

Hi mate, ive got as far as this

Then select Emunand - if you are unable to select it this means Hekate cannot recognise your existing Emunand from SX OS and you may need to recreate it or build the emuMMC from scratch in Hekate.

im unable to select this and im unsure of how to recreate or build emuMMC, any ideas??

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I must of clicked something wrong, every boot just went to boot dat splash. I tried to restore by putting a previous backup. Now it gets the os sx screen then the screen goes black. Feel like throwing it against a wall 😂 are any of you guys local to Teesside?

I must of clicked something wrong, every boot just went to boot dat splash. I tried to restore by putting a previous backup. Now it gets the os sx screen then the screen goes black. Feel like throwing it against a wall 😂 are any of you guys local to Teesside?

I know someone in Manchester that'll do it for you. He did mine, physically fitted the chip and moved me from SX OS to Atmosphere. I'll send you his email via DM.

Back