Premium Member
Reaction score
used to be alphabetical and that now it's all over...lol

so me eyes are like a,f,y,h,r,e,w,d,

in stead of
a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,

lol...

hope you get me.....:Fish:

They've been like that for a week or so, hard to see who's on tbh. Plus there used to be a list on the home page of your friends online, that seems to be gone too?

Actually the home page seems to be gone altogether?

They've been like that for a week or so, hard to see who's on tbh. Plus there used to be a list on the home page of your friends online, that seems to be gone too?

Actually the home page seems to be gone altogether?

I wondered what happened to that lol, I knew there was something missing but couldn't work out what it was.

:Cheers:

If you click the who's online link it will be in alpha numeric order :)

I took this away because it uses 4 queries to the database to find then replace tables to put it right.

Mickie

lol, Mickie, why are you actually down to counting how many queries things are using are we really that close to maxing out? lolol

lol, Mickie, why are you actually down to counting how many queries things are using are we really that close to maxing out? lolol

No mate the server's are running perfectly at this time :)

Its running like that because I have been counting the queries ;)

If you want the real truth lmao I read a few different guides on what to turn off on vbulletin that uses to much resources. they all said turn off alpha sorting in the who's online.

I also log slow queries in mysql that tells me what to use and not use.

Regards
Mickie

Can't remember what I wanted it for now but have we lost 'Members' list too??
HH.

While we're discussing things, any chance of getting mahjong back in the arcade mickie? :)

Back