cso, Isos not working

rajaster

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI just went through my first pandora CFW install and then swapped the Duo card with my new 4gb one.. trying out games and so far out of like 8 only ones working which is spyro of all games!?.. any one know what it could be.. on the new SD card i have folders PSP-?GAMES-> contains folders for games.

btw the CFW is 3.71 M33 4..i'm guessing upgrading may help but I havent worked out quite how to do that yet..
could do with knowing if any one else experienced similar problems and what was done to resolve..

Thanks

HI just went through my first pandora CFW install and then swapped the Duo card with my new 4gb one.. trying out games and so far out of like 8 only ones working which is spyro of all games!?.. any one know what it could be.. on the new SD card i have folders PSP-?GAMES-> contains folders for games.

btw the CFW is 3.71 M33 4..i'm guessing upgrading may help but I havent worked out quite how to do that yet..
could do with knowing if any one else experienced similar problems and what was done to resolve..

Thanks

do u still have the pandora battery ?if so gees a pm if u want the files to put u on latest custom firmware
using ur pan battery.
and did u format ur new card in the psp before u put games on it,iso or cso go in the ISO folder after u format card,and keep a game in the drive

Last edited:
Hi John thanks for the reply mate rep added,

I've still got the pandora battery seeing as it only cost $10 from dealextreme.. i've still got the other 512mb pro duo card too with the files still sitting there..

how should the folder structure for the games look btw?.. should there be an ISO folder within the GAMES folder??

cheers

Hi John thanks for the reply mate rep added,

I've still got the pandora battery seeing as it only cost $10 from dealextreme.. i've still got the other 512mb pro duo card too with the files still sitting there..

how should the folder structure for the games look btw?.. should there be an ISO folder within the GAMES folder??

cheers

if u format ur new card in the psp it creates the folders for u,
just add ur games to the ISO folder and put a game in the drive.
if u want to update ur system software use this http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2118/
this will put u on 3.90m33,u need to be on at least 3.80m33-5 to use the network update for custom stuff
if u want a card to run as part of ur pandora then let me know and i will sort u out.

ps is ur pandora a datel tool battery red one or a sony black one

Last edited by a moderator:
its one of these..

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12472

done a good enough job for me.. i'm in the process of upgrading the FW once the battery reach 78% after finding a thread on here with the 3.90 auto installer FW.. i'll format the drive.. just need to backup whats on it first.. shall let you know of any of these play.

ps i used the univer for my first pandora install.. gotta say it was easier than i thought it would be.. courtesy of some instructions on another forum with Notes for n00bs.. i looked into Distinter but didnt like it.. the univer ones bigger file but one shot install.

i can get the link for the guide for univer if anyone needs it.

ps i used the univer for my first pandora install.. gotta say it was easier than i thought it would be.. courtesy of some instructions on another forum with Notes for n00bs.. i looked into Distinter but didnt like it.. the univer ones bigger file but one shot install.

i can get the link for the guide for univer if anyone needs it.

no need for any guide m8
cant get easier than this
grader.gif

xss.gif

will put u straight to 3.90m33-3 but some have problems with datels
but if ur already on custom then disinter is the best

got there in the end.. the games are working after formatting the pro duo(4gb 1) and then folders create themselves as you said.. and then simply copy isos/cso to iso folder and the phb files to the game folder.. and wala working.. oh and another thing.. need to disable UMD from recover config to play else you need to keep a UMD in the drive to play the games.

got there in the end.. the games are working after formatting the pro duo(4gb 1) and then folders create themselves as you said.. and then simply copy isos/cso to iso folder and the phb files to the game folder.. and wala working.. oh and another thing.. need to disable UMD from recover config to play else you need to keep a UMD in the drive to play the games.

if u update u dont need to go into recovery to do that
just press select button and change from menu there:proud:

Back