Cryo_Sportster_Pro_1.02_Ultra_1.4b, How to change to (avia500) driver

CableRat

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cryo_Sportster_Pro_1.02_Ultra_1.4b This image is really nice but slightly OTT on some of the menus, I mean does everyone use them all I very much dout it.
The version Gav did before this was very user freindly, simple and easy to use.
I have issues with this one on how does one change the AVIA600 driver to a Avia500 driver for use on my Nokia dbox2. Pitty this image has not been edited by Gav as he might of released it with a more user freindly menus system.

Anyhow if you know how to change the AVIA drivers please publish the info here.
Thanks
Cablerat

Not at my box just now but from memory it's normally,

BLUE
SPORTSTER
System Menu
Hardware Settings

I've not used this image yet but they're normally around those menus somewhere.

CableRat said:
Cryo_Sportster_Pro_1.02_Ultra_1.4b This image is really nice but slightly OTT on some of the menus, I mean does everyone use them all I very much dout it.
The version Gav did before this was very user freindly, simple and easy to use.
I have issues with this one on how does one change the AVIA600 driver to a Avia500 driver for use on my Nokia dbox2. Pitty this image has not been edited by Gav as he might of released it with a more user freindly menus system.

Anyhow if you know how to change the AVIA drivers please publish the info here.
Thanks
Cablerat

m8 thats the only downfall sportster are are doing all changing drivers and stuff online only so thats how you do it its all online

cheers

heers Gav,
Nowi have the option do i install your new released image or stick to this one and change the driver to 500.

Well at least you would know what one is better do i say or change Gav?

Cheers bud..........

Back