Cricket World CUP

xXx

Inactive User
Reaction score
Aside from Sky and FOX, does anyone know if any other channels will be showing the world cup, free ones that is on hotbird

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from Sky and FOX, does anyone know if any other channels will be showing the world cup, free ones that is either on hotbird or nilesat?

Ary Digital on 13E will show it but you need a subscription although its for other EU countries except the UK you might be able to get away with getting a subscription. As for free channels, there aren't any on these satellites that will show them. If you have access to satellites from 5W through to 45W then you may be able to pick up a feed but even the chances of finding them may be slim as they may broadcast all match via fibre optic cable which is the case at the moment with the warm up matches.

cheers m8 just a case a going through all of them i guess

I'm sorry...u even read the f'in post...i presume not from your answer

if u aint got nuffin valuable to say DONT

realise its not free-but in addition to those shown ....nova now is advertising it...but it will be sth african coverage....so a problem next friday me thinks.

realise its not free-but in addition to those shown ....nova now is advertising it...but it will be sth african coverage....so a problem next friday me thinks.

Pirate Nova cards are available but they cost too much to take the risk. All hopes are pinned on Fox Sports, if they don't show it next week then you will need to get a Sky Sports Sub unless you have cable. ;)

been having all sorts of probs with 16e----digidude been here & noticed slight dent ...enuff to knacker most of 16e can only receive 1 of the digalb transps so i got no chance with fox....m8

i hear sly may have a mad offer if you're out of contract at mo---
half price for a year........tempted but havent rung yet....

Back