Download icon

[Download] CRESTRON SIMPL WINDOWS 4.14.31.00 4.14.31.00

No permission to download
Thanks for sharing, any chance you have the latest Crestron Database Device Database

Hi everyone!
Just introducing my self , I am 52 years old, electronics technician and Crestron Programmer since 2003 from Costa Rica.
;-).
Just wondering if somebody could share an updated Device_database.
Off course I understand, could be better ask to Crestron, but I am in process to renew my credentials and have a CSP certification.

But it will take some time, right now I need to solve a costumer problem.

Hi,
thanks for sharing, could I get access to the download as well, if possible together with the database?
Thanks!

Estoy queriendo comenzar en el mundo de la programacion de crestron

Cuales programas me recomiendan para comenzar?, o mejor dicho. cuales programas necesito tener instalado en mi computadora con windows, para poder comenzar y seguir a los tutoriales?, gracias de antemano por sus comentarios, saludos

Estoy queriendo comenzar en el mundo de la programacion de crestron
I'm looking forward to getting started in the world of crestron programming
Cuales programas me recomiendan para comenzar?, o mejor dicho. cuales programas necesito tener instalado en mi computadora con windows, para poder comenzar y seguir a los tutoriales?, gracias de antemano por sus comentarios, saludos
What programs do you recommend to start?, or rather. What programs do I need to have installed on my Windows computer, to be able to start and follow the tutorials?, Thanks in advance for your comments, greetings

@S3MCDor

Thank you very much for this upload, any chance to find a more recent version? Thanks!

Back