Credit Crunch

This country is fucked and is getting worse. 40% increase in energy by the end of the year and the spiraling fuel costs. We are an oil producing country ffs and we have one of the highest fuel costs in Europe. Tax is another joke. Analys it and you will find that about 70% of your earnings go in tax. And they are still looking to screw us for more.

My son has just came out the RAF and has landed a job in france working for Airbus. Paid a fortune and a tax of 8%. He says if he can help it he will leave Britian for good as he believes the country is fucked as well. Him and his fiance up sticks in July so it will be a few visits to Tolouse for the wfe and i.
If i got half a chance id be off as well, but i think its to late for me sadly.

YOU are calling ME inciteful !?!? :roflmao:

Too much time in the sun planting turnips me thinks chum.

he's got the right idea tho

he is probably gonna come through this recession with money is his pocket

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

he's got the right idea tho

he is probably gonna come through this recession with money is his pocket

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I would expect that kind of thing from an east coaster but from a good Motherwell man ?

All is lost :(

My son has just came out the RAF and has landed a job in france working for Airbus. Paid a fortune and a tax of 8%. He says if he can help it he will leave Britian for good as he believes the country is fucked as well. Him and his fiance up sticks in July so it will be a few visits to Tolouse for the wfe and i.
If i got half a chance id be off as well, but i think its to late for me sadly.

Off topic but I travel to Toulouse quite a lot on business Ian. Airbus's factory is just across from the main terminal building and the last time I was there they were testing one of the brand new Airbus A380's for Singapore Airlines. I was sitting watching it take off and land with a beer in my hand (Hey, that rymes....lol)

Anyway, I think Toulouse is a great place, not too far from the Pyrenees mountain range so obviously very close to Spain. Nice long summers, something that has also decided to quit Britain?

I'm sure you'll love it ;)

am just getting sick of saying to the kids no not this month am skint or sayin to ma m8 that i can't do something because yet again am skint.then i read in the paper the other day there going to start charging for drink buy the unit,still don't know if they mean on top of the regular price or not but probs will be as we've got a goverment of robbers that sit down at least twice a year and incress ur own wages.then theres the neww taxing on the cars if it happens already paying £185 a year as it is for roads the are full of nothing but holes anyway just to get told that this time next year it could cost me over £400 to tax it..........feking only paid £500 for it.

I would expect that kind of thing from an east coaster but from a good Motherwell man ?

All is lost :(

nothing wrong with increasing your bank balance :)

good Motherwell man and a severe tight arse lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Me to m8 might have start watching river cottage lol....
If I had the space, I would keep chickens also. Being in the city center and the threat of bird flu doesnt make it a doable thing.

My Mum keeps chickens down south, they are extremely tasty when it comes to the pot and lay great eggs.

If I had the space, I would keep chickens also. Being in the city center and the threat of bird flu doesnt make it a doable thing.

My Mum keeps chickens down south, they are extremely tasty when it comes to the pot and lay great eggs.

growing my own veg would do me

forget chickens :)

i aint an animal lover

but anything to make/save money then i'm all for it

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

'growing' your own chickens is dead easy. Just give them some food and take the eggs each day. They look after themselves really.

'growing' your own chickens is dead easy. Just give them some food and take the eggs each day. They look after themselves really.

how much do they retail at?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol

how much ot buy a real live chicken then how much profit can you make from it?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Disclaimer: I'm not seriously condiering this, just want to know

lol

how much ot buy a real live chicken then how much profit can you make from it?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Disclaimer: I'm not seriously condiering this, just want to know
I dont know about making profit from them, after all my mum doesnt ever sell the stuff they produce.

You can buy the eggs off ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-MIXED-HEN-...ryZ46292QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem these are some eggs for sale.

Feed is dirt cheap, I remember being duped into picking up a huge bag of the stuff and it only cost a fiver. They will also eat grass, vegetation and any stale bread you chuck at them too.

You dont normally buy a live chicken, instead you buy an egg and hatch it (no joke).

I dont know about making profit from them, after all my mum doesnt ever sell the stuff they produce.

You can buy the eggs off ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-MIXED-HEN-...ryZ46292QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem these are some eggs for sale.

Feed is dirt cheap, I remember being duped into picking up a huge bag of the stuff and it only cost a fiver. They will also eat grass, vegetation and any stale bread you chuck at them too.

You dont normally buy a live chicken, instead you buy an egg and hatch it (no joke).

lol your funny..

I went in the shop last week and bought 2pint of milk... when he told me the price i nearly died.. i replied to him and said.. i could buy a cow for £20..

So how much can i buy a cow for :) would be funny walking it home past the shop..

No greenpeace comments please :)

I have no idea how much a cow costs tbh.

When I was young and lived at home with parents, there was a dairy farm near us. You could go down and buy milk very cheaply from them. Was very good milk.

Back