craig levein speaking the truth today

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
I kind of feel sorry for the guy, the decisions did not go his way but I would bet my house his team have had a dodgy decision or even a few this season and I dont remember him complaining then. If it was against us today I would have been livid.

The thing is he will no doubt get walloped by the SFA/SPL for his comments.

v14

Banned
Reaction score
good for him for speaking out . well done m8 . about time some one had the balls to do it . .

you need to find something to do other than watching out for anti rangers threads m8...
your blood pressure must be sky high lol

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Shit decisions is part of football I'm afraid, if anyone isn't happy then they should maybe start watching Dominoes.

That ref was a joke :(

tonks1982

DW Member ++
Reaction score
3 match ban on his way, told the truth but at the same time he basically called the ref a cheat

seems to be a regular thing this , after the split every year referees get loads decisions wrong pressure,bottle what ever it is , it needs sorted

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Incase anyone hasen't seen it..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0xHWIw_dPk[/ame]

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Poor guy is hurting and once the SFA get a hold of him he'll hurt even more :(

Rangers didn't cheat and won the game fair and square in accordance to the rules, regulations and decisions of the SFA appointed referee.

The only person to blame for this is the Ref, but he's only human.

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Poor guy is hurting and once the SFA get a hold of him he'll hurt even more :(

Rangers didn't cheat and won the game fair and square in accordance to the rules, regulations and decisions of the SFA appointed referee.

The only person to blame for this is the Ref, but he's only human.

Thats any excellent post witchy...I didnt really expect any different from you though. The ref made some real rickets today but on another day he may make them in favor of D.U

Poor ref is going to get some abuse and Levein is going to get a fine but nothing can be done about human error.

v14

Banned
Reaction score
Craig Levein has just done a Kevin Keegan.
god bless him

TEST