Cowboy Builders...

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well as you guys know I had my shed built 1-2 months back and ever since it has had problems.

Recently the roof leaked when there was a heavy downfall and that caused allot of water in the shed itself.

Im sick of these people and I doubt they will get anything sorted.
They came recently on Saturday and all they did was put some stone type stuff on the roof to prevent it from puddling and leaking.
They have also left on the back wall a sheet of plastic which I have no idea why they left there as when they came over the weekend to do the roof the whole house was empty due to an emergency, so they came through our neighbors house.

I sick of this all and just want some builders to evaluate whats gone wrong and how to rectify it even if it costs another 1k.
How do I go about getting some one to check the damage and what needs work on?

Well as you guys know I had my shed built 1-2 months back and ever since it has had problems.

Recently the roof leaked when there was a heavy downfall and that caused allot of water in the shed itself.

They came recently on Saturday and all they did was put some stone type stuff on the roof to prevent it from puddling and leaking.
They have also left on the back wall a sheet of plastic which I have no idea why they left there as when they came over the weekend to do the roof the whole house was empty due to an emergency, so they came through our neighbors house.

I sick of this all and just want some builders to evaluate whats gone wrong and how to rectify it even if it costs another 1k.

fcuk sounds like a awfull job the have done any decent joiner will take one look and tell you what you need to rectify the dodgy roof.

suppose this has been built in sections so you can take it apart again which does mean harder work and a more skillfull approach

personally i would have built a solid shed with a concrete floor much cheaper m8

might cost you a lot more than 1k if you get a good builder in m8----{judgeing by the way these cowboys were shapeing up, "i think your main problem will be riseing damp up through the floor"--- i dont think these builders have done the floor properly myself, {thats besides the roof and rear wall}

isnt there anyone in your area thats getting an extension built m8 ?????{might be an idea to start your enquirys there}

Waltham Forest/Leyton.

hello mate,

There is a brickie up the road from me that did his training with my brother (my brothers no disabled) I could ask him to come see you, were only in dagenham so not far I dont think.

Hes a good lad and knows his job well.

Back