Covers

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
Been playing around with wii coz I'm bored !! I've used modmii and re done it all but have a issue where when I goto download or update covers the bloody thing crashes ??

Any ideas ??

are you using cfg or wiiflow? and what version?

when it starts up it will tell u a version number in the bottom right hand side of the screen, what version is it?

v70 is the latest one, dead end there then lol

how is your set up are you using a fat32 formatted hardrive? where is cfg trying to store your covers?

v70 is the latest one, dead end there then lol

how is your set up are you using a fat32 formatted hardrive? where is cfg trying to store your covers?

your setup must be wrong, there are diffrent versions of cfg depending on how your hardrive is set up

the hardrive can be set up in diffrent ways.
fat32 or wbfs file systems

with a fat32 drive you have to convert the iso's using wii backup manager or something similer but has the bonus of allowing you to store the app files on it.

with a wbfs formatted drive you save time by not having to convert the games but you cannot store the app files on it (unless you parttion the drive), most folk would put the cfg app files on an sd card.

my guess is that you have the wrong flavour of cfg for your setup.. :)

need to know what type of drive you are using and where your cfg app files are stored.. :)

Lol, is it formatted fat32, ntfs, wbfs or a mixture.
Are u using an sd card , if so what files/folders are on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back