Coventry NTL service files please !

lombard

Inactive User
Reaction score
Moved to NTL area only picks out few channels, noting wrong with box as it worked perfect in telewest area !

Moved to NTL area only picks out few channels, noting wrong with box as it worked perfect in telewest area !

make sure your using a netid modern image then check your location is set correctly and do a fast scan as it should pickup everything

what image are you using m8

cheers

I already had another post !

Hi,

Moved a box from a Telewest Area to a NTL Area, scanned perfect in telewest using set my locations and also slow scan, moved to NTL area set it to slow scan with 6887 for NTL, only found 120 channels and also tried Set My Locations and same result, I may think the signal is too strong as the Engineer put a 10db Attenuator on cable for subbed box, there aint no splitters at all, and also the channels that work have great signal like SNR 65000 Sig 42000 am using the Cloned Cryos 1.75, Do you reckon the signal is too strong thats why aint finding much channels, if yes do i need another Attenuator, also can someone send me or point me to Service Files for Coventry NTL

Thanks

I already had another post !

Hi,

Moved a box from a Telewest Area to a NTL Area, scanned perfect in telewest using set my locations and also slow scan, moved to NTL area set it to slow scan with 6887 for NTL, only found 120 channels and also tried Set My Locations and same result, I may think the signal is too strong as the Engineer put a 10db Attenuator on cable for subbed box, there aint no splitters at all, and also the channels that work have great signal like SNR 65000 Sig 42000 am using the Cloned Cryos 1.75, Do you reckon the signal is too strong thats why aint finding much channels, if yes do i need another Attenuator, also can someone send me or point me to Service Files for Coventry NTL

Thanks

well why not try a very modern image like the latest few in the stickys and then try a scan for channels it may help

also try and dis the Attenuator and see what happens then you can always put it back if needed

cheers

i have tried with the Attenuator same result, why would a new image be needed when it scans perfect when am in telewest area slow and fast scan spot on this image runs very stable thats why i used it, also tried Don v2 with nokia box same result just confused,

i have tried with the Attenuator same result, why would a new image be needed when it scans perfect when am in telewest area slow and fast scan spot on this image runs very stable thats why i used it, also tried Don v2 with nokia box same result just confused,

then if your tried other image i really dont know!

maybe its a signal problem lets hope someone will come up with the services for you m8

cheers

can you quote the setmylocation numbers in the scan.conf in var/tuxbox/config folder please as i think there could be 2 of them floating around as if your near daventry then its different to if your near birmingham end

or just open it in a text and share it here m8

cheers

Did a Slow scan so that wouldnt have been a problem, gonna get another 10db attenutor and try again

Did a Slow scan so that wouldnt have been a problem, gonna get another 10db attenutor and try again
Hi mate these are coventry services and bouquets see how you get on****

Thanks for that, gotta go back in a few days so will try then,

cheers

Back