Couple of DM800SE WiFi - Brand New & Boxed

Pimpur Crack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a couple of brand new clone dm800se receivers for sale with internal WiFi.

They were left over from a recent purchase order by a local group and are brand new and boxed in dreambox branded packaging with the dreambox logo on the front panel of the receiver.

The receivers are fitted with the Alps-M tuner with LNB loopthrough which allows another receiver to accept the loop out signal. Also, in tests comparing the Alps-M tuner with the alternative BCM4505 tuner, the Alps-M tuner was found to have the greater signal sensitivity.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Price £150 each collected
(near Croydon, Surrey ~ 6 miles from J6/J7 of M25)

If required, the receiver can be unpacked, connected up to a TV/satellite dish and powered up so that it can be seen as operational with no risk of "dead on arrival".

The receivers are under warranty for one year with the Chinese supplier, in the event of a warranty claim, the purchaser deals direct with the Chinese supplier.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Attachments

• dm800se_DW.jpg
    dm800se_DW.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Offer you £150 shipped to me in Ireland - can pay you now with paypal :Wave:

recieved box and tested all working

overall im happy with seller and would deal with again

cheers m8

Yes, I have one left, however, it is with the BCM4505 tuner and not the Alps-M tuner. The BCM4505 tuner does not have the LNB loop through that is present in the Alps-M tuner.

Cdmt Pimpi

Back