Could anyone recommend a projector set-up please?

safehands

Inactive User
Reaction score
Evening all
I'm thinking about putting a wee projector set up in my boy shed. His sound is already sorted through an amp n speakers so just a decent screen and projector. Cheers

Projector will be 9 ft from screen. And the size of the area is 8 ft long by 6 ft high maybe only 5

from what you are asking about 100 inch screen and a short throw projector
whats you budget

I use a Optoma HD20 with a 92" screen from about the same distance.Unless you need 3D/4K?

I am using 100” screen and some older Epson projector mounted in the ceiling, with booth hdmi and current cable being well hidden. Distance between proj and screen is approx 8 ft.

Not to hijack the thread but do these work outdoors? How much darkness is required just for a decent watch.
Looking at setting one up to watch from my decking.

I would go for a 4000 or 5000 Lumens DLP projector and sun to be fully set

Say away from LCD LED ones there crap

Well if it was delivered by Hermes i would have got it (leave it beside the bin and not signed for)
😂 🤪

I just purchased a Epson Home Cinema 4K Pro-UHD. Big upgrade from last projector which was a Pioneer Elite 1080P. Lumens is 2400, but does well in medium light rooms.

If you are don't want to hassle with running chords and hanging one from the ceiling then there is the ultra short throw style projectors that you can just place it on a table a few inches in front of the screen.

Back