CotoMovies shut down, apologizes, and exposes users.

Personally never used them for streams. If they do disclose streamers IP i can only think they deserve what ever comes there way.
(if anything does happen)

VPNs have come down price recently as the market is becoming more crowded. Will never understand why people dont use one. Not just for using the likes of those streaming services, but having the basic right of privacy online.

Personally never used them for streams. If they do disclose streamers IP i can only think they deserve what ever comes there way.
(if anything does happen)

VPNs have come down price recently as the market is becoming more crowded. Will never understand why people dont use one. Not just for using the likes of those streaming services, but having the basic right of privacy online.

Don't VPN's slow down your speed to some degree?

Has anyone ever been convicted for streaming?

I got £80 fine for streaming in a shop doorway some years ago😉

I loose speed when using my vpn but not that noticeable when streaming.

Yes they do slow it down, i use PIA VPN and surfshark VPN. My speeds 150 mbps, VPN drops it down to 40 mbps. Best to run VPN within device rather than router. Dont understand why some people pay more for faster speeds if they constantly run VPN.

Never heard of any streamers being prosecuted for streaming, yes some may get a warning from there ISP.
But all this scare tactics of recent and sites closing down is just pie in the sky. The gods above are on a mission these days to disrupt and shut down sites. When one closes down another pops up. If they were to prosecute everyone for streaming they would need to build a court house in every city.
I have seen a claim by FACT that those involved in delivering illegal streams are involved in, people trafficking, drug dealing and even irish paramilitaries. LOL
Clear to see there losing the battle and spreading fake news is new tactic.
I just hope the movie companys and others are spending tens on millions chasing and closing sites down. As its a waste of time.

Yes a VPN will slow down a connection, due to the encrypt/decrypt that happens. Unsure of streamers getting jail time, but I wouldn't be surprised if they start going after them.

Im not surprised that they're logging peoples IPs, it's a bargaining chip should you get caught. It's like vendors on the DW (Especially US), they keep peoples details for plea bargains. The US justice system is messed up, Reefer Madness explains it a lot better than I can, but basically a guy introduced a weed grower/seller to a buyer. They buyer got caught and gave up the other two. The guy who did the introduction had like 10 years or something, whereas the other two had much lighter sentences as they were able to give people up.

Moral of the story, if you cannot do the time, then don't do the crime.

Remember not long everyone said its not illegal to stream as your not storing the copyright material on drives.
😂

I'm surprised they haven't prosecuted a streamer to make an example. You'd be surprised how many people would bottle it. :)

no doubt that will come
so far watch all with no vpn never had any issue /warning /
but back door always open for quick exit pmsl

Back