Costco

good for stuff like washing powder, fabric conditioner, dishwasher stuff, toilet rolls, frozen food, but i dont agree with the beer, cheaper in supermarkets.

meat is good price, good idea to have a look round, if you can get to Makro as well, you get the best of both.

only down side is you have to pay yearly for membership at the one i use in gateshead.

birthday cakes great value for a tenner. good food bargains and the hot dog + pop in the cafe is well cheap.
christmas decs nice too

I think it's good for beer if you are having a party, etc, and if you have the storage space you can buy things like bog rolls in massive packs and save in the long run.

My mate got a bag of frozen king prawns from there the other day (which goes by weight and said it contained between 50-70 prawns) for £5.99!!!

Now that's a bargin.

There's something definately fishy about that

oh dear oh dear
that bad m8 :Laugh:

Hi

Not sure wether its worth it overall if you take the membership into consideration, have had my membership lapse twice.

End up going maybe a few times a year but dont think buy enough to make it worthwhile, heard from other people that although electrical items are not the cheapest they have a no questions asked returns policy, I know people who have took tellies back after 3/4 years of use with nothing wrong with them or come up with a very meaningless excuse and they get a full refund voucher on the price they paid for it and they use it to buy a newer model.

Dont think I could do that but some people do.

Regards

It has its good points and bad points, depending how big the family is, buying then halfing it makes best sense.

Birthday cakes are amazing value for money, But granted some deals are cheaper outside

Back