Corsair Force 60GB

eder

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Saw this SSD in the Bargain Section yesterday, did a little read on some reviews and decided to cash out £120.

Wow! this damn thing is fast! Admit not for everybody because of the price and the space size, only 60GB, but for me as I have my main 1TB mechanical HDD still and an external with another 1TB I loaded the SSD with only my most used software and I still have 30GB free!

Now, the booting time is unbelievable fast, from when you press the power button to when the pc is READY to use is an phenomenal 31 seconds precisely!

When I say ready to use I mean, MSN is open and connected, Kaspersky is running and iTunes is open and ready to use. all that in 31 seconds!

If you are thinking about buying one, GO FOR IT!

PS. Big thank you to oneman, little_pob and Dazza who answered all my questions and helped me a lot. Thanks guys!

Thanks, i know its not hugely acurate and your experience of speed is more valued, but it gives a rough idea of improvement. Mechanical drives are 5.9 or less, so 6.9 would be excellent to work with.

Thanks, i know its not hugely acurate and your experience of speed is more valued, but it gives a rough idea of improvement. Mechanical drives are 5.9 or less, so 6.9 would be excellent to work with.

I agree. The difference is hugely noticeable. start up, running multiple software and stuff like that.

Back