corrupt a wish game

granted but its empty and u had to watch as it was eaten

I wish i owned the playboy mansion

Granted but the next day i was destroyed by a tornado and you didnt have insurance.

I wish Scotland got better weather!

Granted but the next day i was destroyed by a tornado and you didnt have insurance.

I wish Scotland got better weather!

Granted but you get banished to the north pole for your 'cable borrowing' activities!

I wish I was married to Salma Hayek!

Granted, But you find out she has a penis.

I wish I was married to Salma Hayek that didn't have a penis.....lol

Granted but it wasnt the movie star Salma Hayek but instead a Mexican man who had recently had a sex change!!

I wish i was superman! (and not Christopher Reeves but the real superman)

Last edited:
Granted but it wasnt the movie star Salma Hayek but instead a Mexican man who had recently had a sex change!!

I wish i was superman! (and not Christopher Reeves but the real superman)

Granted but our sun now gives off kryptonite and Wonder Woman kicked your ass lol

I wish i was 18 and single again.........

Granted but our sun now gives off kryptonite and Wonder Woman kicked your ass lol

I wish i was 18 and single again.........

Granted but your permanently impotent

i wish my ass hadn't been kicked by wonder woman!

Granted but your permanently impotent

i wish my ass hadn't been kicked by wonder woman!

Granted but you become Celtic's top goal scorer against Rangers ever, winning them the tittle and Champions Leauge for 20 years in a row lol

I wish i was the manager of that team pmsl

Granted but you become Celtic's top goal scorer against Rangers ever, winning them the tittle and Champions Leauge for 20 years in a row lol

I wish i was the manager of that team pmsl

lol granted but your still impotent and become the butt of everyones jokes and fans singing.

i wish i hadnt scored all those goals against Rangers but instead they had been against Celtic!

lol granted but your still impotent and become the butt of everyones jokes and fans singing.

i wish i hadnt scored all those goals against Rangers but instead they had been against Celtic!

Granted but they were all own goals and now the fans hate you.

I wish Falkirk would sign a Superstar striker, Complete the Falkirk stadium to a capacity of 65,000, Sell out the falkirk stadium every week and win the champions league.

Granted but they were all own goals and now the fans hate you.

I wish Falkirk would sign a Superstar striker, Complete the Falkirk stadium to a capacity of 65,000, Sell out the falkirk stadium every week and win the champions league.

Granted but then you wake up and realise they have no strikers, crap stadium and about 25 fans and about as much chance of winning the Champion League as a 11 cardboard cut outs!

I wish Celtic lost all their league games from now on and Rangers won all theirs and won The SPL!

Back