Corona virus shut shop

At the time I made the post some synagogues churches and mosques plus one up the road from me another church religion I've never heard of were open.

Now their leaders have decided to close but that was after I posted, they saw sense.
At the time I posted if you had of listened to all what our Government was telling us all you would and should have shut all religious houses of prayer but oh no that is and still is not the case.

If you then decided to ignore it to gather and pray under Gods roof in numbers then don't come crying when your on deaths bed I'm sorry the same goes for the shoppers Sunday in London who packed the streets.

FFS, ! people moan like fcuk about work then when they get told to stop in the moan again.

They are still gathering all over Africa and Asia praying let's see what happens there. Am I calling Religion ? Well yeah "if" they don't listen to worldwide advise and look what's happening globally. Even in the US their gathering to this day preying. It's not like they can't see what what's happening in New York.
Contrary to belief there are still a few opening their doors as leaders are still begging for them to close their doors

Muslim groups repeat calls for mosque closures

These gobshytes who open the doors and those who attend are putting 10000's of others at risk. Get the Police in and make them shut but given our Religious climate right now I cannot see that happening.

Sometimes you have to listen to people who are in the know and in the flesh not in the sky,
Take advise from Doctors and Scientist not from ..................
If you think that, he/she/whatever is above is going to save you by gathering and preying then fill yer boots I dont knock it, just dont gather do it t home I say,
My approach will be more scientific:

Social distancing,
Washing hands,
Stopping in bar the odd shop,
Only Fools And Horses boxset,
Strongbow,

Last edited:
And give this watch
https://g.co/kgs/Ho5zPc

And if he is real, I'll simply stand in front of the pearly gates and say
"Forgive me"
Apparently God forgives all

Right I'm off got a date with Delboy and 24 Strongbow. Stay strong guys and if your praying ?

don't gather :)

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back