Reaction score
Here's my gripe,

So were all been told no social gatherings so in effect
I like a pint = gone
I like eating out = gone
I like going the football = gone
I like the odd live music = gone
So all the things I love to do have gone for the foreseeable future
I'm athesist I do not believe that any one of the 1000's of Gods ever existed.

So what happens to the churches, mosques or whatever holy palace they want to kneel in. Is the government going to make them shut their doors or are they gonna say it's the work of God and he will save us all.
I bet there will be blue murder if these holy shrines have close. If they catch it serves them right. Let's see God perform a miracle on the elderly who attend, let's see God save them

No schools closed in my area as yet, with most households around me having at least one child at school then to me that is worse than 50 people in a pub.

Trains the same around me still as over crowded as ever.

Seems to me large gatherings at work and school are fine but if we try have a bit of relaxation time on an evening or weekend the government thrown apon it.

So what happens to the churches, mosques or whatever holy palace they want to kneel in. Is the government going to make them shut their doors or are they gonna say it's the work of God and he will save us all.

"The Catholic Church is preparing to suspend Sunday services following a ban on mass gatherings

The Church of England is preparing to use Amazon Alexa and app technology to reach the faithful should services be suspended, while the Muslim Council of Britain has advised imams to consider streaming to absent congregants. "

(The Torygraph)

Lets hope they stick to it, if everyone else is trying to social distance as much as possible I dont see why they should be immune to it.
Their God won't save them if the have underlying health issues.
Then again, it's Gods will .....ffs

I'm sure at the weekend I saw that churches were not exempt from the restrictions. Reading what other people are saying around, the trains to London were empty yesterday. The other half went as far as Leicester yesterday on the train and i think her train was quiet.

Dont get me going keg !! :) do they think their God will save the day and thier immune??.

Were all keeping apart but those lot can all gather in their droves then spread it onto the rest of us!!

If God is all around he'll understand them not been there so do it from the end of your fookin bed you bunch of idiots !!!!

Looks like we are heading for a full lock down schools pubs shops etc
to top it off got told today i might be out of a job next week happy days

Hmmm seems some peeps think that people that go to Church/Chapel etc ...
Don't Like a Pint
Don't Like to eat out
Don't like going to football or going to see a live band now and again....

We are all in the same Boat.

Just stay at home or otherwise keep the distance, its a terrible time to get sick :(

Here's my gripe,

So were all been told no social gatherings so in effect
I like a pint = gone
I like eating out = gone
I like going the football = gone
I like the odd live music = gone
So all the things I love to do have gone for the foreseeable future
I'm athesist I do not believe that any one of the 1000's of Gods ever existed.

I bet there will be blue murder if these holy shrines have close. If they catch it serves them right. Let's see God perform a miracle on the elderly who attend, let's see God save them
Whilst im not religious at all, i have always respected all religions around the world. I can not have an understanding at all of that post. As it expected churches and mosques have all but shut doors.
For any member to post on here hoping those of religious believes should be infected with dangerous virus is beyond believe.
I personally dont think your gripe is with churches/mosques mate.
I think you may have a gripe with everything as you always seem to come across aggressive in your views and selfish views.
(like in hoping those of religious believes get it)

Views that your entitled to, but most people i know that go to church and peaceful people. Maybe should you try going to church mate? It might make you a bit more relaxed in life.
🙂

Last edited:
should the chinese gov have to pay for treating all the people who get the virus

Gatherings nothing more nothing less why tf should religious gatherings be exempt??? .

I'll stand by remarks, if you are stupid enough to attend a mass religious gathering of any sort right now then you better double up on the praying because if you have and underlying health issue then I'm afraid whoever you pray to won't stop you paying a visit to hospital and in some cases a permanent visit to "your" maker.
This is fact not a fable

So tell me then, do you think they should be allowed to gather ? Exempt?....if they do and they die who's faults that ? The gov for not doing enough ?

Gatherings nothing more nothing less why tf should religious gatherings be exempt??? .

I'll stand by remarks, if you are stupid enough to attend a mass religious gathering of any sort right now then you better double up on the praying because if you have and underlying health issue then I'm afraid whoever you pray to won't stop you paying a visit to hospital and in some cases a permanent visit to "your" maker.
This is fact not a fable

So tell me then, do you think they should be allowed to gather ? Exempt?....if they do and they die who's faults that ? The gov for not doing enough ?

can watch mass on the net, we used to have a telly channel for mass i think

i havwe an app on my phone for praying with the pope

when i was praying for a sick friend, i ended up saying to myself, if u gonna pray it might as well be at 10 o clock mass, i couldnt always get there, but done the live stream

This is fact not a fable

This is fact not a fable

I dont need to repeat myself mate. As i have already said most religious grounds have closed there doors.
As far as 1000s of gods...... that i have NEVER heard of until you posted that. Then follows with hoping church goers get it?

Calling those with religious believes “idiots”. Only one idiot i see in this thread.
As said mate..... Take sometime out and relax, apparently you can get cheap flights to china now. I would suggest you get a flight over there and check the wet markets out.

It is clear to see you have an issue with religions, to use coronavirus for your disrespectful views to those that are religious is sad to say the least.

Last edited:
I dont need to repeat myself mate. As i have already said most religious grounds have closed there doors.
As far as 1000s of gods...... that i have NEVER heard of until you posted that. Then follows with hoping church goers get it?

Calling those with religious believes “idiots”. Only one idiot i see in this thread.
So your calling me an idiot ? Ffs you are funny, your point is pointles. If you attend your Gods house and carry on you will get it or you think they wont. The kettles simmering in the UK were a few weeks behind I'm sorry but Virus v God ? Laddies wont give you odds on that
Oh and Google
"How many religous gods are there"
I think the last count was 10k,
You learn something every day
Enjoy !
Some worshippers are still gathering in the UK ignoring "advise" from the Gov.

And I fear for these lot:
Thousands attend Covid-19 prayer session in Bangladesh

Last edited:
I doubt you fear for them mate, there is no two quotes from same message:
If they catch it serves them right. Let's see God perform a miracle on the elderly who attend, let's see God save them
Their God won't save them if the have underlying health issues.
Then again, it's Gods will .....ffs
If God is all around he'll understand them not been there so do it from the end of your fookin bed you bunch of idiots !!!!

Your tone has changed slightly to that garbage you previously posted and now your posting about stuff in bangladesh.
I will repeat it again incase you missed the two other times that i mentioned it......... most religious grounds have shut the doors!
What many right thinking people want is to hear some good advice on prevention, vaccines and helping each other through this time.
Whilst your senseless rant about religion and god holds no water and as you are aware that gates are closed on religious grounds.

Lets hope all of us pull through this.
I rung my mother today and said i will not be visiting her this sunday (mothers day)
First time in 40 years i will not see her on mothers day. Everyone is REALLY pulling together nationwide over this.
To see those senseless posts about your hatred to religion to crazy. But you stand by them and shows were your thoughts/thinking is at this time.

Thanks river.

Back