Corny 1 Liner Thread

A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around His throat.
Naturally, the Doctor asked him, "What happened to YOU?"

"Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our golf balls into a field of cattle. We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end."

"I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's arse.
Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours!'"

"I don't remember much after that!"

A man was dining at a table next to an elderly couple. He was completely overwhelmed by the older man's terms of endearment to his wife, saying things, "Thank you, my sweet," "Please, my dear," or "Okay, my beloved."

When the wife excused herself to go to the restroom, the younger man couldn't help but say something. "I have to say, it's very touching that you speak so lovingly to your wife.

The old man sighed and shook his head slowly., "It's not that. I forgot her name years ago."

Back