Copying to memory card

frodsham

Inactive User
When transfering 1.5 gb game to a 2.0 gb memory card it takes about 5 minutes, but when transfering 1.5 gb to a 4 gb memory card it takes 11 minutes.

Is this normal.

I have formated the 4 gb card to FAT from FAT32.

Thanx.

Killer_K

Inactive User
i've noticed this aswel but does anyone know why this happens i.e. technical reason behind this - i'm just curious

DEE747

DW Member +
the reason being is most 4gb cards that are sold are fake and the components used to make the card are of lesser quality hence the slow speeds (so i`m led to believe)

watch this link h**p://pspupdates.qj.net/index.php?pg=49&aid=71337[/url]

and have a read of this i guess a genuine SONY memory card is like ROCKING HORSE SHIT lol
h**p://pspupdates.qj.net/index.php?pg=64&q=fake+memory+cards

Last edited:

frodsham

Inactive User
the reason being is most 4gb cards that are sold are fake and the components used to make the card are of lesser quality hence the slow speeds (so i`m led to believe)

watch this link h**p://pspupdates.qj.net/index.php?pg=49&aid=71337[/url]

and have a read of this i guess a genuine SONY memory card is like ROCKING HORSE SHIT lol
h**p://pspupdates.qj.net/index.php?pg=64&q=fake+memory+cards
I have bought several 2 gb cards which could be fake but you can still copy to them quicker than a 4 gb card.

So it doesn't make sence

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
I have bought several 2 gb cards which could be fake but you can still copy to them quicker than a 4 gb card.

So it doesn't make sence
lve seen a few fakes now and the speed is good and the so is the price . so u pay for wot u get and there not that bad

TEST