iPhone copilot????

seanicca

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody got copilot running on their iphone? just put it on mine and after all the messing about I wish I hadn't bothered, it just wont show properly as picture shows.
View attachment 53313 I've been into settings and changed orientation but still no joy, and believe me it's not easy trying to find where to touch screen to get into the right settings etc

this isn't really a major problem cos I can get tomtom on no problem but wanted to try this due to having this on my HTC and liked it, but it's annoying and wouldn't mind trying to sort it

Works fine in mine and sygic aura to

Works fine in mine and sygic aura to

I've tried the UK and the Europe versions and both are the same, using iphone4 4.0.1, I've been messing with this for about 2 hrs maybe it's time to hold my hands up admit defeat.

works fine on my 3gs which is still on os3 and is working fine on my girlfriends 3gs which is os4

I Installed it on mine yesterday, Iphone 4 IOs 4.0.1

I installed CoPilot_Live_UK-8.0.0.819

Regards

hi sean m8, i have both tomtom and co-pilot uk/ire on mine and both work perfect......and tomtom west/eu and iberia......no probs at all, and have used all....

i downloaded to pc first then syncd to iphone, maybe that might help

hi sean m8, i have both tomtom and co-pilot uk/ire on mine and both work perfect......and tomtom west/eu and iberia......no probs at all, and have used all....

i downloaded to pc first then syncd to iphone, maybe that might help

yeah was on pc then synced, ended up with tomtom, maybe I'll have another go in the future

cheers for the replies guys

Back