copilot 8.0.0.606 [android]

how do u install the .apk file???

phone keeps the saying app not associated with any program..

please help

put any apk file onto the sd card then open linda file manager or astro file manager click on the apk file and the installer will open and install the application

edogg

thanks I have tried installing it using file explorer on Windows Mobile 6.5 HD2 but it says there is no file associated with this..

please help anyone.. (i know it say android) but it should also work with WM

thanks I have tried installing it using file explorer on Windows Mobile 6.5 HD2 but it says there is no file associated with this..

please help anyone.. (i know it say android) but it should also work with WM

its for Android. It wont work on windows OS

Hi,

Any ideas how to download the UK maps via the deskptop as my wi-fi is not working.
I downloaded the co-piliot desktop but it requires a username and password.
thanks

Hi,

Any ideas how to download the UK maps via the deskptop as my wi-fi is not working.
I downloaded the co-piliot desktop but it requires a username and password.
thanks

Unrar these and put the 2 folders inside your co-pilot folder.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I've used it several times now and not having any issues with it.
If we are all using the same key, its possible the company may have blocked it by now.

i dont have a key in the file i down loaded

I am using 8.0.0.327 i unistalled it before installing the new version and it wont go past the enter key screen
edogg

Last edited:
i dont have a key in the file i down loaded

I am using 8.0.0.327 i unistalled it before installing the new version and it wont go past the enter key screen
edogg

If you have a previous version installed then uninstall it. I think you also have to delete the copilot folder from the sd card so there is no trace of the program. Install the cracked version 8.0.0.606 and all should be fine.

what is the difference is that version any better than the version i already have

edogg

what is the difference is that version any better than the version i already have

edogg

There are probably some bug fixes??? The main reason is that this version is cracked and already has the key built in. If you use your version you are going to have to find a key for the program elsewhere.

I've used it several times now and not having any issues with it.
If we are all using the same key, its possible the company may have blocked it by now.

just re installed this and all is ok. not asking for key, Also i had to install another voice instead of the first chose one *gbr i think it was as it would keep freezing the setup wizard. if installing from an old verion you need to delete the copilot folder off the SD card.

Can anyone check the regions it got licence.Is it only Uk or Europe?
Thanks

Works fine installed yesterday on my Desire, downlaoded UK and Ireland maps over Wifi and speed camera updates.
Seems very good, managed to get GPS lock from inside my house..my old PDA with TomTom couldnt do that,,havent tested it out on the road yet.

Back