CoolTVGuide Help

Hi there,
Thanks again, yes are right and you know your stuff. After ftp the file I then installed thorough the receiver menu where I got that message. I will try the telnet again using the command you sent me # opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk this is exactly what I did

Please be patient with the newbie not a single knowledge of Linux

Sorry I misunderstood you when you said space, 62.4m used with 103.4m free space

Last edited:
after installing from the receiver I now have; Done - Installed, upgraded or removed 1 package (with 0 errors) what next do I just exit this screen

I have just copied and paste and I got this error message, * opkg _download: failed to download http://en2 . ath . cx / openembedded 2 / openpli 3.0 / tmtwinoe / packages . gz . wget . returned 1 .

What does this means if it makes any sense thanks your efforts so far.

I am on screen >> close >>>> Install >>> Invert

after installing from the receiver I now have; Done - Installed, upgraded or removed 1 package (with 0 errors) what next do I just exit this screen
That kind of implies it did something without an error.

Do you still not have most current crossepg now?

You have yet to confirm what image date you are on.

The advice so far was to perform an opkg update. That is failing to connect to the 4D server.

Try the following now without the opkg update.
Transfer ipk to /tmp /directory.
Telnet following command.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

You are currently installing by telnet, look at the the telnet console more than the TV screen. If it installs fine, restart your receiver with

Code:

Thanks this last command worked and Cooltv plugin now shows 7.3 version much appreciated.
Please advice me on how to upload skins and prepare the HDD box to rec while watching another channel.
2. List of plugins that I need
3. someone advice I should get the Rat channel list updater

Hi there,
Can someone please assist with OPENPLi 4D image booting stopped on 100% wont go any further powered off and on that didn't help either.

Thank, yes I can access the menu, its OK now.
How do create favourite channels and sky channel list format

Last edited:
The 4d Images come with auto bouquet makers already in the image if you go into menu then search its in there and you can select 28.2e and it will download the list just for sky. Once done you access it selecting favorites in the channels selection.

Thanks guys,
Where will this be located in the menu I have checked everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried downloading through this link but got blank page

You have mentione dtwo things in your post. Dealing with the ABM ipk, did it not download for you? (I tested after your comment, it did for me).

If you were able to download it, have you installed it?

Delete any ipks that you have alraedy insatlled/do not want to install from /tmp/ directory
Transfer ipk to /tmp/ directory
Telnet
Code:
Restart receiver if necessary

I prefer to deal with one thing at a time before starting a new task. So can we deal with the Vhannibal settings later. Not sure why you want to do this as your last question we were trying tro resolve was getting a sky like channel list. ABM will achieve this for you.

I installed the cooltv ipk yesterday do I delete that as well?

I installed the cooltv ipk yesterday do I delete that as well?
I believe @Abu Baniaz was referring to any ipk you have in your "tmp" folder so you don't end up installing them again because that telnet command will install any ipk file you have in your "tmp" folder.

Double check you only have one ipk file in there and it's for autoboquetsmaker mentioned by @abu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,
ftp to root and used the command however no confirmation of success rather the following,
installing enigma2 - plugin -system plugins-autobouquets marker to root
configuring enigma2- plugins then back to the ash prompt #

Now I have the autobouquet marker what next.

I am impressed with forum compare to others this excellent

Last edited:
Location of wheer ABM will be found on your system hes been mentioned already (within Service Searching menu). If the plugin is not there restart your receiver and try again.

Back